Terms & Conditions
These Terms govern:
- The use of this Application, and,
- Any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the IBEX in a legally binding way.
Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document. The User must read this document carefully.
This Application is provided by: IBEX BITCOIN INVESTMENT CORP (“IBEX”)IBEX contact email: email@example.com
"This Application" refers to
- This website, including its subdomains and any other website through which IBEX makes its Service available;
- Applications for mobile, tablet and other smart device systems; the Service;
- Any applications, sample and content files, source code, scripts, instruction sets or software included as part of the Service, as well as any related documentation;
The following documents are incorporated by reference into these Terms:
- Other documents to the discretion of IBEX
What the User Should Know at a Glance
- Please note that some provisions in these Terms may only apply to certain categories of Users. In particular, certain provisions may only apply to Consumers or to those Users that do not qualify as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned within each affected clause. In the absence of any such mention, clauses apply to all Users.
- This Application uses automatic renewal for Product subscriptions. Information about the a) renewal period, b) termination details and c) termination notice can be found in the relevant section of these Terms.
- Usage of this Application and the Service is restricted to the clients (Users) of IBEX, as detailed in the relevant section of this document.
By using this Application, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
- There are no restrictions for Users in terms of being Consumers or Business Users;
- Users must be older than 18;
IBEX Pay is a custodial payment processing system through the Bitcoin Lightning Network (LNP/BP). The services provided by IBEX allow you to send and receive Bitcoin (“BTC”) payments on behalf of the customer. IBEX hereby grants you a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, and non-transferable right to use its web application, exclusively for the following purposes
- Access the Application to make all purchases and sales of Bitcoin on behalf of the client.
- Only on a commercial basis.
- The delivery of the BTC is made to the Wallet indicated when registering with the user and by the person legally authorized by the legal staff.
- Make a payment of commissions in accordance with what is established herein.
- Make decisions on the final receiving currency (BTC, US dollars or a combination of both).
- Change the structure, as the client wishes, on users, accounts and payment terminals (BPTs).
- To be able to access from several user accounts, from the master account and from user accounts with restricted permissions.
Transactions processed through the Application shall be subject to the BTC exchange rate and other terms determined by IBEX in its sole discretion. By entering a transaction, in addition to the terms of this Agreement, you agree to be bound by the exchange rate and terms applicable to that transaction. The terms determined by IBEX shall apply in all cases, except where they contradict or violate this Agreement, violate applicable law, or if both parties to the transaction consent to alter the terms and conditions of the transaction. You enter into all transactions through the Application solely at your own risk. For each transaction, you are solely responsible for confirming: (a) the data provided, amounts, digital addresses, and payment information, (b) the receipt of the completed payment and (c) that the payment was made in accordance with the instructions given through the Application; (d) the management of the user account is entirely his/her responsibility, IBEX assumes that the user account is managed by the legal representative and/or the person duly authorized by the entity.
You represent and warrant that you will not make, provide, receive, or attempt to make, provide or receive payments to or from any person or entity that is a third party, and/or is currently subject to any bar under IBEX Policies. Once you have approved a transaction, it is not possible to cancel, reverse, dispute, or recover or return your assets. Once a transaction has been initiated, IBEX has no control over the transaction and the transaction can only be accepted by confirmation through the IBEX PAY Application. You assume sole responsibility for such confirmation and acknowledge that IBEX assumes no liability in this regard.
To use the Service Users must register or create a User account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner. Failure to do so will cause unavailability of the Service.
Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by this Application. By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password.
Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform IBEX via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to User accounts, access credentials or personal data, has been violated, unduly disclosed, or stolen.